Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I did it! - Hotcakes for breakfast

Good morning! I got up at 7. I cooked hotcakes for breakfast. I'm so happy because I cooked it well, hindi katulad ng mga nakaraan. Last Sunday night we went to the grocery store to buy food for this week. Kinuha ng asawa ko yung hotcake at sabi "iluto mo to ah." I was so nervous kase hindi ko talaga naluluto to ng maayos. The next day, i cooked hotdogs for breakfast.. Hindi nya naalala. Yes! At yun ang pagkakamali ko. Hahahahah he asked me to cook it today. I asked my sister how to do it before she went to school. I even asked him. At ang sabi, "Hindi ka marunong?" Syempre nagmagaling ako. Ahahha

Eh maganda gising ko this morning kaya tadaaaaa! I did it ohohhh! I did yeah! Hahaha
Yuan likes Mike Wazowski. So, I made this hotcake for him. :)

I used Maya the Original Hotcake.
For MAYA hotcakes:
1 medium-size egg
2 tablespoons oil
3/4 cup water
1 pack MAYA Original Hotcake Mix (250 grams)
Dari Creme Butter milk
Sue Bee Honey (orange blossom)

1. Beat egg slightly in a bowl. Add in oil, water and hotcake mix.
2. Stir just until lumpy (Don't over mix)
3. Pour 1/4 to 1/3 bup batter onto a pre-heated, slightly greased pan or flat skillet.
4. Cookuntil bubly. Turn to cook the other side.
5. Serve with syrup, honey or jam.

Also try MAYA Dessert Crepes and Food For the God.





Happy Tuesday! Good vibes! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog! The pictures are cool.
    will comment back http://www.oldfashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete